WHAT WE DO
COLLEGIATE PREP PROGRAM
Our Colligate Prep Program is designed specifically for those athletes who have committed to play their sport at the next level in college, regardless if it is Division I, Division II or Division III.
What makes the Prep Program different from our other sports performance training? Not only do we STILL continue the sports performance training that is geared towards the individual athlete; not only will we develop programming that prepares the athlete for competition, but we will also incorporate mental training, focus, and the ability to deal with adversity in sports and in life that instills confidence building.
In our years of training more that 26+ athletes that have been fortunate to play at the next level, we have found out that while YES the physical training is needed and is a big part of success on the field, what most athletes are NOT prepared for is the differences (physical, emotional, mental, coaching, expectations) making the jump from high school and club play to collegiate play, and the stresses that come with this.
Our programming covers:
- Developing a work ethic in the gym to match the intensity you will face in a collegiate weight room
- Teaching olympic movements that will be required as part of your college training
- Conditioning program based off of college conditioning requirements
- Mental training: how to deal with failures, how to mentally prepare for in team competition with in the team for starting spots, how to deal with adversity
- Teaching the value of having higher expectations for yourself then any coach can have for you and the benefits of that
- Teach you how to watch game film
- Watch game film to learn how to make weekly adjustments to your game
- Learn how to manage your schedule for mandatory school, practices, as well as mandatory workouts as you will be required to do in college
This program is for serious athletes only. Full buyin and full trust in the process is required from both the athlete as well as the parents in order for this program to be successful for the athlete.
Injury Prevention | Mental Training | Speed & Agility | Strength & Power | Explosiveness | Quickness