FTF FIT CHALLENGE

21-DAY FIT @ HOME ONLINE CHALLENGE

​Full Throttle Fitness & Performance wants to help local small businesses as well as those looking to keep fitness in their life during all of the closures we are dealing with.

Yes, we too are one of the small businesses who are hit hard by everything that is going on, but as a coach we have to be a part of the solution!  We preach to our clients and athletes to not make excuses and to not complain about a problem, find a solution, so its time to practice what we preach.  Not only that, the fact that our clients are the most incredible and supportive community we know.

FACTS! TRUTH! NO LIE! This is ABSOLUTELY no exaggeration.

​So here is what we are doing:

We have transitioned to online with our clients who have chosen to continue with training virtually and will be making sure everyone has all of the resources to get in some amazing at-home workouts and have the accountability and support of the Full Throttle Team behind them everyday!

​Starting Wednesday, Apirl 1st (your Day 1 starts when you sign up), we are ​also opening up our online program to the public for a 21 Day Fit At Home Online Challenge, which will help you stay fitness and help develop healthy habits at the same time.

We are opening this up the community to offer fitness support, as all fitness facilities are closed.  The challenge for the greater community will start as stated above, Wednesday, April 1st.  You can join at any time - when you sign up, you'll start at ​day one.

Here is the official link to sign up:

We 100% understand that everyone is being affected differently by what's going on, so for anyone joining us for the first time, the program will be by donation only, with a minimum of $10.

80% of the money coming in from this will be used to support local businesses in Northern Virginia, the remaining 20% goes to Full Throttle Fitness, as we too are a small, locally owned business that is trying to remain open during these difficult times. We will be using the donations to purchase gift cards from these local business which we will then turn around and give back to the individuals who successfully complete the challenge​.  To be eligible to win prizes, you simply need to participate in the 21 day challenge.  We will track participation by daily check-ins.  You read that right, it doesn't matter if you answer yes or no -- you simply need to log in daily and answer!

What you get as part of the ​21 Day Challenge:

  • ​Daily Lessons.

  • ​Daily Accountability Check-ins - we know you may be trapped at home, with or without little humans, you might need somebody holding you accountable from eating yourself crazy and bingeing on Disney+ Netflix or Hulu.

  • ​Bodyweight workouts -- you read that right, you don't need access to ANY equipment.  If you do have equipment, you can simply add the weights to make the exercises more challenging!

Please share this to everyone you can. ​Full Throttle Fitness can only do as much as we can, but we could use your help in this cause to help us make an even ​bigger difference in our community in these tough times!

Thank you so much, these are stressful times, but we want to use it to strengthen our relationships with others and our community.

Coach Kenny

#FTFitAtHome

 
 

CONTACT US

CONTACT US TO START YOUR JOURNEY TODAY
  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle

©2023 BY JOEY DIXON. PROUDLY CREATED WITH WIX.COM